Sad Katyna and happy Hannah ;-) Beautiful girls! I asked Katyna why the little girl in the picture was sad, she smiled real big and said, "I don't know!"
New Pintabian Colt
Walker (5)
Mallori and her gelding, Bandolero
Jessica and baby Will (5 mths and 21 lbs!)

Summer can get downright tiring, in a GOOD way! It's hard for me to even find time to go to town to buy groceries! Gardening, remodeling projects, haying, kids riding and training horses every day, occasional ortho and doctor appts, finding a few extra hours for fishing, swimming and walks/runs- fills up our summer. Oh yeah, and newborn foals! I did manage to get away yesterday for a few hours to get a part for the tractor and some much needed groceries with my s-i-l Ellie and Lacey! It was a fun day! Isaiah and Josiah have been working construction for Uncle Bill and Uncle Tom. They come home dead-beat tired, but love to make a little spending (and saving) money!! Boys-learning to be men! I'm so proud of them, but I miss them all terribly! Marshall will be home on August 4th!
1 comment:
yes, you are busy.. I remember those days... hasn't changed too much I guess! The garden looks just beautiful! I'll be home just in time for canning! Can't wait! It'll be a short visit but fun I am sure!
All the kids pictures are so adorable! That pintabian colt looks like a keeper! Love you!
Post a Comment