Whit and Jessica visiting my dad's grave with Uncle Todd
Tom taking a nap with Uncle Todd
Will and Grandma Bev, who is visiting from AlaskaThis past week, we have been busy refinishing our hickory floor in the kitchen and dining rooms. Since we had the mess anyway, I decided I might as well paint the walls too. We've had rain nearly every other day this summer, but our garden seems to be holding out. Everything is flourishing. Tomorrow, Aunt Cindy comes to visit. She hasn't met the new kids yet.
Life is full of wonderful surprises and adventures. I thank the Lord daily for my husband and children. I never want to take them for granted, and I pray that God causes me to remember the blessings he has granted us every day. The Lord is so good!
1 comment:
sounds like a fun and busy summer! Can't wait to come and visit in August! I miss you ALL...
Post a Comment